I am posting this in the morning, but the post is about yesterday (Sunday). Not a big day--just waiting for paperwork to process. We took a bus to Shamian Island with all of our Holt adoption families. Here is a little about the island and a few photos. Very hot and muggy, but beautiful.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shamian_Island
Post more pics - I miss those boys. Y'all get home!
ReplyDeleteMore memories! Is there a lot of activity on the Island? If you see Catherine and Anson, please say hello for us : )
ReplyDeleteMelanie, Marc and Tim
I told Anson "Hi" for you tonight--we had a group dinner at Catherine's "secret radio restaurant." We were on the island on Sunday morning and I thought it was quite busy.
ReplyDeleteSay hi to Catherine for us too please? Is this "secret radio restaurant" a new one? We really loved the restaurant we all went to in 2011. Enjoying your blog!
ReplyDeleteChuckles...all the fun we missed while we were tending to our little guy, 'sigh. Glad to hear the island is busy. Thanks so much for saying "hi" to Anson for us. You are coming home soon!!
ReplyDeleteMT